Welcome to my article: How to make money while traveling
In this article, you will learn
- 12 ways to make money while you traveling ( You have options to work from home ),
- 3 Platforms to sell online (You must have products/services)
- Sale funnel: the process you will get money and free tools that I have tested.
- Free tools that help the project is accomplished.
- Affiliate program recommends. (You can receive the money, with no products/services)
This article is only my idea, it is not specific to each person. I create and share frameworks that are easy for you though you are newbies. Because it is no code or tech skills. You can learn from the module and must analyze the ability that you have. Matching your ability with your suitable.
- If you have a camera or you have a lot of photos, then you can focus to sell photos online.
- If you expert in video creation you can create an online course, etc.
- If you have a lot of friends, then you can lead them to travel to the place that you went and like it, teach them how to do it, etc.
- If you haven’t products/services, you can recommend other company products/services and get the commission.
By the way, it is good news is this article can help you create a job online. though you stay at home. You still can create some story around you too.
There are affiliate links in this article, It means I may get some compensation but not cost to you. If you buy through the links, (Yes! I don’t have any products/services.) that help me maintain my site. Thank you very much.
12 Sample ways to make money while traveling
There are 11 ways that have products/services and the top recommends way isn’t necessary to have products/services. It is an affiliate program.
Make Money While Traveling: Just manage, and apply things you have had.
- Sell photo
- Sell Ebooks
- Sell products from Thailand
- Tour leader
- Blogger ( Income from Adsense)
- Ads network
- Webinar/ online courses/ coach
- Influencer: sell sponsored services/products
- Offer premium subscriptions
- Affiliate Program * Best way for no products/services/ no website *
3 Platforms to sell online: Chanel to make money while traveling
Social commerce: is a portion of internet business wherein sellers sell items directly to online users on social media platforms. It helps the user to discover our products, there is a large target consumer. But it’s hard to build long-term consumer confidence. We must prepare and plan the solution for this limit.
- Marketplaces are sites collecting item data from a wide assortment of merchants. A great many clients look for and contrast items with buying from other sellers. There are tons of sellers offering similar products to yours on the same marketplace. Your customer can buy from another one that’s not you.
- Your shop won’t ever be yours. You have zero control over scaling or fostering your business. You can’t move or extend.
- They can close you down at whatever point. Assuming you leave the marketplace and open your website shop in the future, you must start from scratch
- The marketplace clients are not your clients as well. Since you truly do have no information base on your client
Own website: eCommerce platform
Advantages of the e-commerce platform
- You have limitless power over the site. It’s convenient to plan, and of course, you can manage your site to give the best experience to your customer.
- You can develop your brand. It makes uniqueness and isolates your business. Likewise, there will not be any “recommended things” from competitors to extract your customer.
- You can work with a straightforward collection of client data for future publicizing. Client relationships with the executives, making brand loyalty, and so forth.
Admin pick, I cut the marketplace out, it will decrease my tasks.
Using the social market plus my own website is the best way.
Social helps the user to discover my products, and I manage the business on my website. It’s cool! right?
Sale Funnel Procedure. ( Make money while traveling)
Let the people know we have things that they want,
We will bring them to our website to know our products/services by tools below.
Tools to engage traffics to the website
- Google Search
They are interested in our products/ services. They will ask or research more before they buy it from us.
We can use our blog to provide valuable content or to give more benefits, strengths, and detail about our products/services.
The benefit of the blog is increased traffic from the search engine, which means it can increase the sale
Tools we must have
- Marketing tools
- Email marketing
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
Advocation: Maintain sharing/ Repurchasing, etc.
If we manage the customer relationship in a good way, they will be repeat buying and share our products/ services with their friends
Free Tools that are related (It’s Free)
There are many tools that we can use for free forever in necessary functions, we use them to make money while traveling and can upgrade to pro functions anytime.
Each tool will be different in the detail. You must learn more and check which one suits your project.
*The tools I recommend has researched and tested by me that suit to my strategy.
All of them have a free plan and can upgrade to more options to grow fasterAdmin
Systeme.io is a free platform that offers free forever, it is enough to run my strategy. and can upgrade for faster growth.
- Sales Funnels
- Email Marketing
- Website Builder
- Affiliate Program Management
- Business Automation
- Online Course
Ecwid is an eCommerce platform it will help you to easily create an easy-to-use online store and start selling anywhere—online or in-person. The reasons why it might be the right solution for you:
It’s ideal for small and medium-sized businesses
They offer a Forever Free plan and the starter paid plan you can make a mobile app. No setup charges No transaction fees
Used by hundreds of thousands of businesses in 175 countries.
- Site Builder
- Add a store to any website
- Facebook advertising
- Google Advertising
- Pinterest advertising
- Snapchat advertising
- Sell simultaneously on multiple sites
- Facebook pixel
- One-click checkout
- GDPR Compliance
- Tax invoices
- Website Builder
- Email Marketing
- Connect a domain
- List contact up to 500 contacts
- Landing pages
- Signup and contact forms
- Live Chat
- Conversion Funnels
- Landing pages
- Thousands of professional images
- Sign-up forms
- Create and send newsletters
- Web push notifications
- Email automation
- Drag-and-drop email builder
- 100s of email templates
- Up to 500 email subscribers
Canva is a free online graphic design tool. Create social media posts, videos, presentations, posters, videos, and logos, it includes templates and photos for free.
The Affiliate Program That I Recommend.
If you don’t have products/services. It is no problem just do as I do. An affiliate Program is a program in which we can promote other company products/services and get some commission. Some program needs a website and traffic but some program need only a social account that has enough followers. You have to see the detail of each company.
Fiverr is a global online marketplace for freelance services. Fiverr’s platform connects freelancers (sellers) to people or businesses looking to hire (buyers) You can learn every step from scratch to advance for free.
- Fiverr Affiliate, it’s very easy. Just drive traffics to Fiverr, the leading freelance services marketplace, and you get paid. Learn more… Click
- Fiverr Freelance, you can hire experts for every task that takes a long time or you are not familiar with it. It helps you to focus on executive tasks. Learn more…Click
- Fiverr Business, you can find business consults for every kind of project. It will boost your business’s faster growth. Learn more…Click
- Fiverr Learning is a marketplace that collects tons of online courses. You can get tips and tricks from those who are experienced. Learn more…Click
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: How to find the best, not expensive hotels in Thailand -